K'gari (Fraser Island)
Exclusive 4WD Day Tour
This K'gari (Fraser Island) Exclusive 4WD Day Tour promises exclusivity and style for the discerning traveller. No other company offers the exclusiveness of such a small group (maximum of 4 guests per tour) whilst providing personalised service from experienced and friendly guides. The fleet of modern air-conditioned Landrover Discovery's are perfect for K'gari’s unique off-road touring environment. Large panoramic windows and air bag suspension provide great levels of visibility and comfort off road.
- Lake McKenzie
- Central Station Rainforest
- Famous 75 Mile Beach
- Eli Creek
- The Coloured Sands
- Maheno Shipwreck
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 4 guests per tour
- Don’t forget to bring your swimwear, camera, comfortable shoes, towel, sunscreen lotion, and insect repellent
- Tours departs Hervey Bay from 7.20am and return at 6.10pm
- Experienced and friendly guide
- All meals and beverages:
- Morning tea - coffee, tea & muffin bars
- Lunch - picnic lunch with cold cut meats, wraps, and salads
- Afternoon tea - chocolates and strawberries with sparkling wine
- We also provide a complimentary glass of beer, white or red wine during lunch
- Bottled water provided throughout the day
- Vegetarians, allergies and other special dietary requirements catered for when advised at booking
"The jet ski tour was a fantastic day! It is a superb showcase of the marine park and the Hervey Bay waterways. Stuart is an extremely professional guide and ensured every aspect of the trip was a great experience. We all loved it and will be back again."
"I just wanted to let you know I had a great time on the Island. Thank you so much for arranging it for me. Having everything organised for me was definitely the best way to go. I would not have been able to organise all that by myself."
"Thank you so much for all your effort in getting us to K'gari, it was an amazing trip. Thank you especially for offering to drive us to the collection point, thankfully it all worked out but I really appreciate your help! Best regards and a have a wonderful day!"
"We took our Mum to see the whales to tick off an experience she has always longed for. Mum is almost 90 and in a wheelchair. The staff on Quick Cat were absolutely amazing and attentive making sure she had a wonderful time. Thank you so much loved every minute."
"Our favourite tour was the remote west coast of Fraser Island. It was amazing and such a surprise how beautiful it is."
"I have always wanted to see Fraser Island and the day tour we booked here was perfect, we want to come back for longer!"
"It was so easy to see all the whale watching tours in one place and choose the right one for us. Thanks for your help."
"Expert and passionate knowledge of Hervey Bay and its surroundings. Highly recommended."
"Haven't been to Hervey Bay in years. I have been reminded how awesome Hervey Bay is thanks to experienceherveybay.com.au. Trip booked. See you soon Hervey Bay!!"
"Hervey Bay is heaven on earth. Can highly recommend 'Experience Hervey Bay' as the people to meet all your needs and help you to make the most out of your Hervey Bay holiday. The team are so friendly, knowledgeable and go above and beyond to ensure that you have the best time. Thank you, can’t wait to visit again."